ROMANTIC MESSAGES

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!
Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, dats wen i realized it was my heart tellin me how much i miss U!
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
Sending u 1000 smiles,take 1 for now,and keep the remaining 999 under ur pillow,pickout 1 every morning,because i want to see u smiling always.
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :)
Every teardrop is precious so better make sure that if you drop some, its worth crying for 'cause you can never pick them and put them back to your eyes. Love wisely!
My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

These are the gayest Wanna b romantic messages I've ever heard

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP