LOVE MESSAGES

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

Love can touch you just one time but it can last for a life time.
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
Love is two hearts beating as one.
I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever..
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much.
When the chance comes, don't ever let go.
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream.
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
Love doesn't make the world go round, it just makes the ride worthwhile.
Love Is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end.
You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP