romantic messages-18-

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disapear? Can you love me as much as I love you?

People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true, and that Prince Charming is nowhere... so then how do I have you?

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, who will show you off to all his friends because he doesn't care, who holds your hand in front of his friends,who is constantly reminding you how much he cares for you, wait for the guy who will be willing to tell the whole world he loves you, not even caring who hears him.

I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.

I gave you 12 roses 11 fake 1 real and said that I will love you until the last one dies.

Loving you is like breathing...I just can't stop.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP