romantic messages-17-

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009

Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

I hated the rain until I danced with you, then like the rain, I fell for you.

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

The day will come when you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till that time
If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do
Cause I cant live my life without you

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP