love sms

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream i dream.
Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.
Love knows no reasons, Love knows no lies, Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes..
But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.
Distance is 1 thing that keeps us apart. But u will always remain in my heart!
Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the frindship of the two
….one is ME and other is YOU.
Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.
Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.
Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP