Big Collection of LOVE SMS Text to send to your Loved One-3-

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

  • Sometime my eyes get jealous of my heart. know why?
    ...Because you always remain close to my heart.

  • Lamha lamha jod kar zindagi banayi,
    Zindagi mein aapke pyaar ki mehak aayi,
    Pyaar ke naam kar diye kuchh lamhe,
    baaki lamho mein sirf aapki yaad aayi.

  • We are like a needle of a clock. Though we are in the same clock, we are not able to meet. Even if we meet, its only for few seconds. But we always stay connected.

  • If i would give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realise how special you are to me.

  • Unse roz milne ko jee chahta hai,
    Kuchh sunne aur sunane ko jee chahta hain,
    Hai kisi ke manane ka andaaz aisa ki,
    Phir rooth jaane ko jee chahta hain.

  • Aapki muskaan ka silsila kabhi na chhute,
    Aapke har dard sada hum par toote,
    Meherbaan ho khuda aap par itna,
    Ki aasmna ka taar bhi aapki marzi se toote.

  • Onlu eyes speaks truth, neither mirror nor lips.
    Person who loves you can see pain in your eyes,
    while everyone else still believe in your smile.

  • Care is the sweetest form of love, when someone says take care it really means that you will stay in their heart till it's last beat......so take care.

  • Last night, when i was thinking about you, a tear rolled down my cheek. I asked why? Tear said there lives something so sweet in your eyes that there is no space for me.

  • A rose says I Love You, a smile says I Like You, a ring says i'll marry you, but this small message says "I Remember You."

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP