sad love messages-10-

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

The only way a cruch could end, is to be crushed by your crush.

You hurt me so bad, You even made me cry
All I ever wanted was for you to love me
For you to give me a try

No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.

If I write you a song, will you listen?
If I make you dinner, will you eat it?
If I give you my heart, will you take it?
If you break my heart, will you fix it?

I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
I cry for the times I thought I had you.

Should I smile because we're friends or cry because that's all we'll ever be?

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP